If you have an Eco Green Fire Pit, then you probably have lots of fun using it for backyard get-togethers, warming up by the fire at night, social events, smores, or just quiet time alone to enjoy the crackling of the fire. However, owning an Eco Green Fire Pit requires some maintenance on the part of the owner, so we’ll be discussing some of the best ways to ensure that your Eco Green Fire Pit lasts!
How to properly maintain your Eco Green Fire Pit
- Use alternative fuels that are more eco-friendly and better for the environment (they will also be less damaging when inhaled and have fewer carcinogens than a wood-burning fire)
- Keep the temperate hot and consistent at a certain temperature in an effort to conserve the burning of fuel
- Cut back on the amount of fuel you burn by using your fire pit in quicker durations or less frequently
- Always remember to put the fire out once you are done using the fire pit (you can stop adding fuel to the fire once it gets closer to the time you’re ready to put it out)
- Be sure to follow all of the normal fire safety rules of thumb such as clearing out any flammable materials in the surrounding area of the fire pit before, during, and after using it
Now that you are more aware of the best ways to care for and maintain your Eco Green Fire Pit, we hope your usage of the fire pit is even more enjoyable and lasts as long as possible so that you, your family, and your friends can continue to enjoy those relaxing nights by the fire. If you have any further questions regarding our fire pits or any of our prices, please feel free to reach out to us!