Fire Glass Fire Pits
Fire Glass Fire Pits Exclusively by Exotic
At Huntington Beach Fire Pits & Fireplaces in Huntington Beach, CA, we offer fire glass fire pits exclusively by Exotic keeping your fire burning beautifully.
What is Fire Glass?
Fire glass is a type of tempered glass created specifically for gas fire pits and fireplaces to use in place of gas logs. This glass is created to withstand high temperatures and will not melt, burn or discolor.
You can purchase fire glass in various colors, types, and sizes to fit your fire glass style preference. Not only does fire glass bring a unique vibrant appearance to your gas fire pits, but also brings with it several advantages in comparison to gas logs in natural gas or propane fire pits.
Advantages of Fire Glass Fire Pits
With a diverse spectrum of advantages, ranging anywhere from safety to durability, fire glass has proven to be an optimal choice for most of the gas fire pit community.
- Low maintenance
- Safety qualities
- Efficient temperature radiation
1/2 Inch Cobalt Blue Reflective Fire Glass
1/2 Inch Black Reflective Fire Glass
1/2 Inch Gold Reflective Fire Glass
1/2 Inch Teal Reflective Fire Glass
1/2 Inch Copper Blue Reflective Fire Glass
1/2 Inch Bronze Reflective Fire Glass
1/2 Inch Sky Blue Reflective Fire Glass
1/4 Inch Crystal Reflective Fire Glass
"It's Not Just A Pit, It's A Lifestyle!"
-Vinni The Fire Guy
How To Calculate How Many LBS Of Fire Glass You Need:
1. measure the width across the center of the fire pit (in inches)
2. multiply the result times the depth from the front to the back
3. divide the result by 20.5
4. multiply the result by the number of inches high you would like the glass (which should be at least enough to cover the top of your burner.)
For Fire Pits:
2. Square the result
3. Multiply the result by 0.15
4. Multiply the result by the number of inches deep